Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stash Report Sunday, August 12, 2012

This + batik plus win added this week 
Fabric Added this Week: 3.75 yards
Fabric Added in August: 8.25 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 65.25 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 16.375 yards
Fabric Used in August: 20.375 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 124.535 yards
Stash Reduction: 59.285 yards
 All the fabric use was finished tops and backs that were sent to DD#1 for quilting before the waterbed mattress burst. DD#1, Pam, and I had lunch at Borne Quilter and we found the perfect fabric for a duffle. DD#1 also found other fabrics which I got for her but I don't have to count that since they went home to her stash. The rest of the week was spent cleaning and hunting for a new mattress. 
From this
to This
   The good news is that last night we went from sleeping each on a sofa to sleeping on a queen size air mattress. It felt like sleeping on a free motion water bed but any port in the storm. Next we need to move the waterbed mattress out of our frame. Muscles are needed!
  I finally was able to enlarge the pattern for the Bowls w Borders blog hop. I tried the pattern but it was way too small for my project not to mention my paper piecing abilities. The library in CP could only enlarge it 133% and not the 200% I desired, but traveling 35 miles to Lafayette and 35 back just didn't seem logical. I have completed 2 of the 9 bottoms I want. You will have to come back on the 16th to see what I have planned for those bowls. Wink!
Lator Gators! 

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new bowls! How is the search for a new water bed coming?

    Sleep number beds are good, we went from waterbed to sleep number and havn't looked back!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to enlarge my bowls, too--way to small on the pattern. Looking forward to seeing those bowls on the 16th--exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh tomorrow is your big dy on the blog hop!!!!! I am excited!!
    glen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, I must be an odd ball, instead of enlarging my bowls, I shrank mine. Leave it up to me, I am always backwards. Can't wait to see the bowls.

    ReplyDelete